FULL-TIME MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH TEACHER (GR. 6-8)
Sacred Heart is looking for an energetic, innovative individual to fill the role of middle school math teacher.
Middle school math teacher has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
•Providing students with one-on-one attention when they are struggling with difficult concepts
•Assigning homework and grading assignments in order to reinforce what was taught in class
•Creating lesson plans for each class session and making adjustments to meet the needs of each group of students
•Writing reports about student progress to inform parents about issues that may need to be addressed outside of school hours.
•Administer quizzes and final examinations
•Using the NWEA testing results to find students’ weaknesses and strengths
•Providing students with feedback on their work to encourage improvement in academic performance
•Assessing students’ strengths and weaknesses to create an individualized learning plan for each child.
•Attending meetings with parents and staff.
•Collaborates as a team player with teaching colleagues and administration.
•See our school as a community.
•Supports school by attending school-sponsored events and activities.
•Maintain regular, on-time, attendance
- •Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required in the field of mathematics or mathematics education, Master’s degree preferred.
- Certificates, licenses preferred that the middle school mathematics teacher have a current teaching license
- Positive role model
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Willingness to follow the Mission of the Sacred Heart School and Catholic Church
- Proficient in Google Classroom and Envisions Math
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Sent resume and cover letter to Sister Lydia Steele: email@example.com
FULL TIME MAINTENANCE/CUSTODIAN
SacredHeart School System, Inc.
Kingston, Massachusetts 02364
Summary: Sacred School System, Inc.seeks a highly motivated, hardworking and energetic individual with an eye for detail that takes initiative and welcomes responsibility. The successful candidate is responsible forall phases of cleaning and maintenance of the facilities interior, exterior and grounds as directed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Daily floor care.
· Restroom cleaning and sanitation.
· Cleaning of fixtures and furniture.
· Interior and exterior trash removal.
· Window cleaning.
· Minor building repairs.
· Lawn cutting.
· Snow removal.
· Perform steam boiler checks.
· Additional tasks assigned as necessary to ensure the facility is maintained at a high level of cleanliness and readiness.
· High School diploma, GED, or Trade School degree.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to understand and apply regulations, policies, procedures, safety specifications, standards and guidelines.
· Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others.
· Ability to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, 65lbs min.
· Ability to climb and work on ladders and scaffolds.
· Ability to work in foul weather environments, physical stamina and endurance.
· Possess manual dexterity.
· Possess mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to handle last minute requests and emergency cleaning response.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse work environment with staff, students and public.
· Ability to handle frequent interruptions.
· Ability to be attentive to details to ensure accuracy and precision.
· Ability to work in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Electrical, plumbing and carpentry experience.
· Incumbent must be a self-starter who takes initiative in all aspects of the job.
· Two years verified facilities janitorial and maintenance experience required in a commercial, education or healthcare setting.
· Use of various types of facilities equipment, janitorial chemicals, landscaping equipment, and assorted hand and power tools.
· Other duties include and are not limited to grounds work, painting, snow removal, and classroom/events setups.
· Works daytime shift during school hours Monday - Friday.
· On call 24/7 for snow removal and facility emergencies.
· Must have dependable all-weather transportation.
· CORI background check and finger printing are required for all employees of Sacred Heart School System, Inc.
Sacred Heart School System, Inc. is an EOE.
Cover Letter, resume and (3) work references required
Starting Date: Immediately
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Valid driver’s license required
Position Type: Full-time
Positions Available: 1
To apply send cover letter, resume, and (3) work reference to Cynthia Crossman, CFO
329 Bishops Hwy
Kingston, MA 02364