Sacred Heart Parents' Association
- To bring together families in a community of faith that encourages students to act with compassion, to work for a just society, and to pursue opportunities to develop and share their God-given talents in service to society.
- Promote a sense of community among parents, faculty, staff and students.
- Partner with the administration to provide the best opportunities the students of Sacred Heart.
- Happy Families - Programs, events and offerings that help connect us in a fun and meaningful way. (Examples: Family events, virtual trivia nights, pizza lunches, used uniform shop, after school clubs and enrichment programs, trunk or treat, holiday giving tree, teacher appreciation week, fun day)
- Healthy Communities - Supporting our communities – both in and out of school – as we work together to keep everyone healthy and safe. (Examples: Community service, enrichment programs focused on health and wellness, used uniform and soccer cleat sales)
How You Can Help
- Stay Informed – Follow us on Facebook, attend our meetings and watch for info about events and programs.
- Get Involved – Volunteer or participate in special events, donate and help spread the word! We are always looking for those that research enrichment programs, volunteer to lead and after-school club or register a vehicle for the Trunk or Treat.
- Looking for gently used uniforms? Check out our Private Facebook Group
Contact the SH PA Leadership Team on Facebook @SacredHeartPA or email email@example.com
SHPA Monthly Newsletters
Contact the Admissions Office
800-729-3098 or 800-915-6518